CT Webhosting Backup
To schedule a backup of your CT hosted website login to the hosting panel with your credentials, please contact support if you do not have these.
Navigate to the “Websites” tab then choose “Backup Manager”.
Choose “Scheduled Backup Settings”
Populate the following information:
- Check “Activate this backup task”.
- Choose how often to backup under “Backup period”.
- Define a time to run the backup, bearing in mind that during this time there could be short periods of delayed access to the site.
- If you wish to add a custom filename prefix for the created archives populate the “Add prefix to backup name” field.
- Set the number of backups that you wish to retain, backups storage will be count against your website storage allowance.
- Select “Domain configuration and content” with the “All configuration and content”
- Uncheck the “Suspend domain until backup task is completed” option
Completed backups will be available under the “Server Repository” area once completed.
One-off backups can also be created from this area and will require the same fields populating as a Scheduled Backup.